kenshaw01 asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Is it true that when you.....?

Is it true that when you hug that special someone it stimulates the heart rate in both people.Sometimes when I hug my friend I can feel

her heart beating against my chest.I would really would like to know.

Favorite Answer

it pumps up your adreniline, that is for sure,...and that is because of the excitement...hon, it must be L O V E ....lol....God Bless you sweetheart, ENJOY

What Do You Mean You Can Feel Her Heart Beating To Your Chest??? Isn't Her Heart Suppose To Be Beating In The First Place. Or You Just Mean Abnormally. If It Doesn't Sound Normal Then She Likes You Probably!!!LoL

It's true. If the person you are huging is a special one, then the chances of your heart beating faster is very high. But if the other person doesn't feel the same for you than you'll end up later with your heart brooke.:)

~It doesn't mean it's love if your heart is beating fast, it's lust or an infatuation.

She has boobs, right? How can you feel her heart beating? It could also mean that she's uncomfortable, the only way to know is to ask her.~

Yes, it's true. it's the body's reaction to the pleasure of contact with someone you like. It's perfectly normal.

it can, whats really cool is when you make love with someone and you can feel that your hearts are beating at the same time

Stay far away from your friend. It sounds to me like overexposure of close in counters, with your friend, will cause heart failure for sure. For her and you. Be very care full friend... very careful!

depends upon who the person is

Yes .

• Nikki

Yes, it's normal.....

n