Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

My mother and sister got into a huge fight, what do I do?

to put it simply...

My mom has been going through a rought time in life, she's an independant women, but at the same time she is unable to make ends meet, she ended up moving in with my sister, and they got into a fight, the polic were called because of the noise, and my sister kicked her out, calling her very bad names, mind you my mom wasn't to nice either, and this all happened before christmas, and they still arn't talking, and i've tried everything, both of them feel bad for what they did, but neither of them want to go first to say it. My mom thinks she wants her out of her life. And my sister doesn't respect my mom, from what she says. I feel stuck in the middle, and i 'm over 500km's away to boot, what should I do?

Mind you my mom is going through a depression, and I can't stand to see or hear she feels like this, ontop of that. my sister seems unmoved by any of it, as if it didn't matter, I fear my mom will have a heart attack.

Favorite Answer

dont get in the middle dont try and get them to make up othrwise you may end up being the bad person they will work it out just takes time if you feel the need to say something just say this to both of them "life is short dont make a choice that you could regret for the rest of you life"

• firstly,dont put youself in the middle of some-one else's arguments,you always come off for the worse.

Maybe asking you mum out for lunch and asking you sister as well without telling either of them.

Get them together and tell them you dont want to lose your family over a silly argument

• JAMI E

I dont know why anyone would call the politzi but I have had the police called when my teenager and I were too loud. Dont worry, it will work its way out.

YOU can not control their feelings or emotions so you need to stay out of it and let it work or not work itself out.

• j b

Pray for them. Take it from someone who's family doesn't talk to her anymore.

Feh, tell them to leave you out of it!

They can work it out themselves, if not then they still need to mature.

tell them to stop fighting and they will stop fighting immediatly hey try it and u will c!!!

leave them to sort it out.

stau out of it?