so yeah...?

im bored...whats the most random sentence u can think of?

Favorite Answer

when the sun sets in the west do limes turn into faries

• txtx

Yeah so im bored and this is the most random sentence i could think of.

ok i have a joke-2 men go 2 a farm and ask for a job. the farmer tells them 2 go out and pick 10 of their favorite fruit. the 1st dude comes back and asks what 2 do with them. the farmer tells him 2 shove them up his buthole. so he does bt then he starts laughing and they pop out. finnally after about the 3rd time that happend the farmer asks him whats so funny. the dude says cuz my friends out there picking watermelons...LOL. already heard that one. a mom and dad decide 2 go 2 a nude beach and take there 3 yr old with them. she walks up 2 this dude who is reading the newspaper and he quiclky covers up his dick and the girl asks him whats behind the paper..he says a birdie and its 2 eggs. after a while he goes 2 sleep and wakes up in the hospital. he see's the little girl and asks why he is n the hospital. the little girls says i lifted up the paper and the birdie looked and me and was going to eat me so i broke its neck and poped its 2 eggs....LOL!!!

Source(s): i kno there gross bt so funny

when was the last time u got so drunk and peed in the parkin lot my friends friend jus did that tonight lol

I want Sebastian to develop a spontaneous growth, that'll teach him to be beautiful....a harmless growth of course.

listen to music and eat chocolate

Source(s):

I drank too much whiskey and now Skylab fell on my grandma, got any peaches?

the moose is racing in the laundry basket

eat some chocolate

• Tish P

There's an elephant eating my pink cabbages.

Happy new year :o)