Is it true you guys want your girlfriend to look/act slutty in the bedroom but prim, prissy&proper in public?

Favorite Answer

i want my girlfriends to be who they are and what makes them comfortable in the bedroom and in public. i dont want her to put on an "act" for me. just be yourself and find a guy that cares about what YOU want!

I'm not a guy, but I think that's the perfect woman. I don't think a man wants an act though. He does want the bad girl in the bedroom and the good girl in public.

Behind closed doors....

Men need to be constantly reassured that their girl is their girl only.

Everything that attracted him to you he is probably going to want to cover up.

Men and women both have fantasies. Many men think about the "slutty" seductress or stripper. They want that excitement in private but they don't want other men to invade their space.

Your looks, personality, sexy clothing and walking got your man interested in you so now he wants you to become more "prim and proper" to keep from losing you.

Good luck!

You know what there are things you do behind closed doors that you should never do in public--and I believe that any man who respects his woman would want to be proud of her --a lady with class--Why look cheap?? Who wants that kind of rap??? And being proper doesn't mean being a prude--you can be sexy and classy all in the same--

This may seem how it appears but not totally true most guys just like a nice smart girl with a sense of humor and a dirty side too. i prefer mine with all the quality's good n bad. just happens most people should be decent in public and when in your own home be as how you want to be which in some case may be naughty at home.

Yes...... just like the old Eagles song says. I been looking for the daughter of the devil himself, I've been searching for an angel of light.

We want a woman who gives us the hottest sex imaginable in private, but who in public causes us to be the envy of all our peers and never causes us embarrasement or shame.

personally, i dont have a girlfriend or never had one that i could consider, but i do, whenever i have a girlfriend that is, to know who she is, give her self respect, and act like a woman with maintaitning that self respect and pride, the woman that others might judge and view her as.

If You Ask Me I just want her to be herself in public and private

• Jon

Of course! Don't you want the same from your man ?

• my man doesnt,he thinks its degrading to act like that,even if i joke around and talk dirty to him he doesnt like it,he tells me i dont need to lower myself to that level that i can just be myself and that pleases him so for me the answer would be no