I'm a young entrepreneur and I'd like some media attn (www.omarfaruk.info) any advice on how to approach?

so like i said im a young entrepreneur, i had some media attn over the past year with help from orgs. but im doing alot of work with non-profit and i can use some meda coverage. other than press rels. is there anyhting else i can do to get them to pay some attn?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Put together a good topic and contact radio stations to arrange an on-air interview with calls from the public.

• 4 years ago

next time the two certainly one of you're in a communique, ask him if he could opt to bypass and get a cup of coffee. If he has an identical opinion, then this could be an ice breaker. If he isn't fascinated, then you will understand.

• You could begin by being more specific in portraying yourself. What do you do exactly? What organizations have you worked with? You're too vague to even give an answer.

• 1 decade ago

streak at a pro football game with your advertisement on your chest and abdomen. You will get attention from those at the game and also on the news.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

make a catchy viral video and then upload it to youtube and myspace

change your website, no one likes .infos, .biz, or .tv, they are too cheap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.