I found the 'one' who had everything I wanted and then.....?

Although I knew it was stupid, I went away for Christmas and slept around. I came back and he saw the love bites on my next and breasts and has just left. All his details and stuff are gone. No trace..I know I am a worthless Slapper. Why did I do it, what can I do... why have I ruined my life for the thrill of a quick shag? Why am I such a tart?

Favorite Answer

Well I can speak from experience and say I did the same stupid thing and lost someone I loved very much. But after that I changed my ways and became more faithful, even though I lost her completely, and my relationships became more meaningful.

I guess you have to ask yourself: do you want cheap, meaningless relationships, or deep, meaningful relationships? I would choose the second anyday!! It's worth it. =)

Women like you do not deserve to get treated as anything other than what you are.......Until you catch something I expect your life to be a complete waste and very shallow with a procession of men using you.

I am glad he found out in time. You have made your bed.literally..so lie in it, again and again. I think 'Slapper' is a perfect term for you.

What you did was unforgivable. You want it to just magically go away? Best thing you can do is disappear and start over and try not to do the same thing again... Your other option is to just become a h00ker and make money at what you do best, sleeping around. Your a natural.

Congrats, you truely found the one, for some moments.

I guess he did treat you like his one, but you had spoilt the perfect image of you in his heart.

Treat it as a lesson learnt, don't ever sleep around with guys unless he's your one and only, husband.

• OC

Because you can't keep your legs crossed. Maybe you will be able to meet somebody who is as adventurous as you are.

• wow, after that. i personally think u deserve it. what comes around goes around.

Dude, I say talk to Jesus about that one.

just who you are nothing you can do about it but accept that fact

You didn't value what you had and now it's gone.

Learn from this.