how are pisces women? good and bad... someone!!?

Favorite Answer

Good: compassionate, impressionable, receptive, vacillation, kind, intuitive... tender, compassionate, charitable, sympathetic, emotional, sacrificing, intuitive, introspective, musical, artistic, sensitive, spiritual, idealistic, imaginative, perceptive and humane

Pisces strength: When Pisces is at her/his best, it is the most intuitive and empathetic sign of the Zodiac, with vast imaginative and compassionate resource.

Bad: procrastinating, over-talkative, melancholy, emotionally inhibited, timid, impractical, indolent, often feels misunderstood, impressionable, prone to addictions, self denial, too tolerant, self sacrificing, confused, spacey, escapist, passive and deceitful

Pisces weakness: Finds handling the harsh realities of the world very difficult. When confusion sets, this sign finds it difficult to distinguish truth from reality and reneges on promises.

hi honey i am a pisces and let me tell you something we are good up to the point when we fill very disrespected thats me all the way i just don't like it when someone tell me what to do or try to play me out cause then you will see the bad side

Source(s): oh yeah my b day is march the second

my mom is a pisces...she is very much sophisticated from outside..n also jolly. but still i find it hard to get along with her...she has a tendency to think that most people r her enemies...she easily gets hurt n sees flaws almost in everything....she often takes people by face value. n thus falls in trouble. she dwells on the past a lot n still cries for things that happened with her during her childhood. she can be sometimes extremely angry....has a lot of huge ego...n doesnt forgive anyone easily.

There are astrologers who believe that the Pisceans sign should be of the saint and the sinner.they say that there are some Pisceans who have much compassion,benevolence and empathy for their fellow creatures that they don't seem human at all,while other members of this sign don't seem human at all for very different and extremely sinister reasons.

My moms a Pisces. She drives me nuts. She critical, unstable and exceedingly volatile. Are there any more questions?

Hope This helps

Traditional

Pisces Traits

Imaginative and sensitive

Compassionate and kind

Selfless and unworldly

Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic

Secretive and vague

Weak-willed and easily led

Fishy. haha. sorry, couldn't resist. Addictive personalities you Pisces are, aren't you?

They are both but when encoraged the can also be realy realy good and when discouraged they get down right Pissed! so stoke your pices kitty and never pull her tail!

i think that pisceans are pretty good they are never short of good friends or lively company though frankly they are extremely socializing.and for them winning will take strategy,ingenuity and a little neat footwork as well as persistence

• Peyton

They are both good and bad. I guess everyone's like that no matter what your horoscope is.. We are all human.