Husband 52 taking 1/1 tablets diabeties & blood pressure feeling sexsually weekiest,organ shranked,help?

• .
    Favorite Answer

OKAY WHAT? explain!

• Greer

3 years ago, I was diagnosed - hypertension with a reading of 160/100. I used to feel dizzy a lot, my legs had awful cramps, and levels were very low in my potassium, causing my fingers and toes to always cramp together. One day I started to feel really faint while I was driving with my daughter in the back seat and I passed out, hitting 3 cars and ending up in a ditch. That moment,I knew I had to do something because my meds weren't working. I heard about this diet from a friend and thought I'd give it a shot. The results have been remarkable. In just 21 days, I honestly can't remember feeling this good, my blood pressure went from 175/110 to 125/70.

Hello,

Unfortunately...what you have described brings about impotence.

And if he had a hormone blood test, I believe the results would be that his level is low. So he won't have much of a libido. The penis begins to get smaller from lack of erections. Being on med's for blood pressure, he isn't likely a candidate for Viagra.

This all peaked for my husband and I when he was 52 and it started a celibate marriage for us.

I'm sorry for you both, as I am sad for us. But we love each other more than ever and our marriage is strong, despite no love making.

I wish you both the best.

With a blood pressure and diabetes problem, it's caused the erectile disfunction. He should not use viagra or any similar drug unless of course he wants to have a stroke or heart attack.

The only thing i could suggest is a penile implant. Works just fine and erections last up to 4 hours.

I think provigro ll be the best solving this problem,increase the circulation of blood in the organ properly. Its harmless.You Could visit on sales@micronutra.com You will have a new life. Good luck.

Just like us woman man go to a male menopause too. this may be his stage. don't worry ware some sexy cloths do a little erotic dance and all will be hot again.Talk to his Dr. or buy some Viagra,it will come to live again good luck , and happy new year.

Some herbal supplements can help him.

Yohimbe, Maca & Tribulus help restore sexual potency.

Also, cayenne & ginko biloba both help improve circulation; a problem Diabetics often have.

The ginko biloba also helps restore blood flow to the penis.

this is the best time to let your husband know that you love him and prove to the world that love does not only depend upon sex. besides, your husband may be feeling helpless during this time so why not pamper him with your tender loving care so he does not get depressed. It might even help him recover if he feels happy despite his illness.

low sex drive is common,penis shranked is also common,but the way he is handling is diabetes is causing it ,he need not to worry about his sickness at all .he only need to eat on time and exercise,now you can help him by saying sexy things to him ,wearing appealing night wear for him ,rubbing his penis also helps.training nurse good luck

diabetes and HBP are the main reasons for ED, and yep, Willy shrinks up a little, if he's physically up for relations, talk to his doc about Levitra, Cialis, or Viagra for a little boost, my hubby prefers Cialis

• DAVE

I can step in & help. I am younger & quite fit & attractive with good staying power & v.w.e.