Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Not ready to date yet - but I really like him..?

I really like a man but told him I wasn’t ready to date and didn’t want a rebound relationship. He doesn’t call me but when I call him to talk about work issues before we end the conversation, he always asks me how I am, about my family, Christmas etc… He also talks about his life, family etc….

Is he just being polite and friendly? Since he doesn’t initiate calls does it mean he has lost interest in me?

• Nikki
    Favorite Answer

No, he's being open and honest with you. If he is the one, he will be patient and wait for you. But don't make him wait to long! n

Yes may be time passing, to end ur call. If he really interested means why did he talks about work issues , dont he find words to talk to u .

oh, I think that he doesn't want to press you.......press you to star a relationship with him, aso you should appreciate the way he has been acting, because he's a real gentleman..............bye

If he really likes you, he'll give you time.