What do you think of this piece of writing?

It’s all a story of big confusion, blanks and darkness. I know so little about him, so many images of him form in my mind because I only dare to speculate based on every word, every gesture, every attitude which I interpret in so many ways and to which I react emotionally in so many ways. A personality that contradicts itself so many times, or maybe it’s only the way I see him...

Do I like him? Sometimes I think yes, sometimes I think no and I believe the best way would be to forget him and never talk to him again, but when I make this decision he does something which makes me go back to him...

Sometimes he sounds so young, sometimes he sounds so old it’s confusing and I believe inappropriate. It makes me think I shouldn’t have talked to him in the first place, I should have ignored him and left, this is something which has been on my mind ever since I first stopped to talk to him knowing I shouldn’t. Something inside tells me it’s wrong, that I shouldn’t talk to him... I live in confusion because I am afraid of the truth, of any clear-cut answers about him. Sometimes I prefer not to know... because I believe if I did, I’d run away from him never to come back – and there’s something about him that keeps pulling me back towards him even if I know I shouldn’t let myself be pulled like that...

When he sounds old, I feel like running away from him, crying, feeling guilty, not at my ease... but after a pause, and if he does sound young again, I forget about these....

I thought it won’t last long, but it did. And it still does. I didn’t think he’d like me, or at least not for long...

Sometimes I don’t even know if he likes me... sometimes it seems clear he does... and in a way that scares me because I don’t know how to continue or how to behave...

• Friend
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like how I feel sometimes and it sounds like me sometimes, and why are we afraid of those two things?

This seems to be an entry in a diary of a young lady with a proposed title of "Heart at a Crossroad". Anyway, if it is a part of a biography that reflects how a certain person is feeling at a moment of her life...well, then, it is that.

It's too boring.I stopped reading it at fourth line.Put some life into it.You want your readers to read your books not use them as sleeping balms.- 'what a super confused and boring character.'

• JAMI E

Seems to me like some very well written poetry. Just rearrange the stanzas.

I don't know. I stopped reading at,

"It’s all a story of big confusion..."

I found this piece to be as confusing as the narrator themselves.

You should start writing stories...u seem to have it going on! Kudos!

Not bad, not bad at all. It would be interesting to see who this person is.

• kcdude

Too boring to read it all...but that's a great sign of great literature!

I love it, I would like to read more.