Ashley asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

My boobs are large and natural them seem like just a huge waight and do boys rly care?

ps im a fit girl and am skinny

Favorite Answer

I wish I had boobs. Even as a pregnant chick, I bought these big bras and....no boobies. When my man and I first started datinig, he reached for a boob and got a handful of padding. I will never forget his stifled laugh. I am cracking up just sharing it with you. HeeHee, foam. Yeh, they care. They care what their friends think but it's not the only thing they like. wink, nudge, elbow...

Im a man.. never been a boob man ,actually I love just a flat chested nipples sticking out or i used to pretty much be that way.My wife has large breast which actually hurt her sometimes.. uncomfortable.but has them.Most guys I think love large boobs..when I turn my head when we are out in public and turn back quickly there is always some guy checking her boobs out so I would say over all yes..

You don't have to worry at all. They are probably at a perfect size.

And yes, I would definetely say they care. That's what America has turned into, so there's no need to worry about that.

If you want, you can have breast reduction surgery but it's expensive and may not turn out to well.

P.S.: Most women with large breasts wish they had smaller ones because of sores and irritations, but most women with small breasts with they had bigger ones to impress people more.

I'm sure they're fine.

i cant believe you asked 3 times about your big natural boobs... r u looking for a date on here?

guys like that that is first place where guys look

girls dont worry abt that its all urs and never think abt too much if u wna a real answere share same question with a guy

your breasts belong to you and no one else. Be happy about it, remember there's alot of superstars who wishes for this precious gift. It shouldnt bother you what guys,boys etc have to say or even have to like them. You're a woman, it's supposed to be there.

For me its okay i like girls with honesty thats the sexiness of having large breast stand proud girl dont let anybody take you down peace and hapi new year!!!!!!

I have this basic philosophy......

T its are t its.

I love em' all! Big, small, saggy, firm, brown, white, whatever!

So , you've got big boobs . You told us , and told us , and told us .

You asked the same question twice and I don't understand what you are asking! :-)