i need to know how to get rid of excema?
- ❤נαcкiε❤Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
try aveeno soaps or just simply raw oat meal but liquidfied like put oat meal with water in the blender and mix it together til it gets as thick as paste and apply as a mask in the a ffected area oat meal helps the imflamed area and the itchy. and it also helps to smooth your skin too. i hope this helps OH !! apply daily that works faster to heal. :) xj
- Anonymous1 decade ago
8 options. Try one of these or try them all!!
1. Freederm HC!!!!!! It can heal eczema QUICKLY!!
2. To cover your eczema, use Veil Cover Cream!!
Purchase a sample kit to find out the correct colour you need. Then you can purchase the complete jar of cover cream in the right colour for you.
3. Carley's Clear & Smooth Natural Soap Bar!!! It's the BEST!! Everybody LOVE it!!! cuz it's ADDICTICTING & really makes your feels CLEAN!! It seems to cure many skin problem indluding eczema, acne, dermatitis, dry skin, scalp acne, large pores & many more!!
4. Noxema the original (not the newer fancier versions) works great too! Apply Noxzema to the infected area twice a day. It helps with the discoloration that can sometimes left by eczema. Keep using it until eczema is gone. Usually within 2 weeks.
5. Drink tomato juice daily, it will cure the symptoms in a few days. But I don't think you'll like it!
6. Avoid foods with dairy! Dairy products, eggs, nuts, preservatives and citrus fruits are more likely to trigger eczema.
7. Get warm oatmeal baths (once/twice a day to stops itchness) mixed with almond oil & castor oil. They do help with the itching a LOT!!
You'll need a blender, food processor or coffee grinder and 1 cup of oatmeal. You can use instant oatmeal (unflavored), quick oats or slow cooking oats- all work equally as well. For babies, you'll only need about 1/3 cup per bath.
Blend or process the oats on the highest setting until you have a very fine, consistent powder. To test the colloid property of the oats, stir 1 tablespoon oats into a glass of warm water. If the oats readily absorb the water and give it a milky look and a silky feel, you've blended long enough.
Giving the bath:
Sprinkle the oats into a tub of running water and stir the water with your hand several times to ensure even distribution. Add 3-5 tablespoons of castor & almond oil each.
Feel along the bottom of the tub for clumps and break up any you find.
Get into the tub carefully as the oats & oils will make the tub even more slippery than usual. Allow yourself to soak in the tub for 15-20 minutes and pat dry with a soft towel rather than rubbing.
You can use this bath once or twice a day.
8. Oatmeal facial!!! Adding honey to oatmeal is perfect for cleansing the face and hands or anywhere on the body where you have an eczema flare. As honey is also anti-bacterial, it is doubly beneficial. Simply mix equal parts honey and oatmeal and apply. You can rinse off immediately, or lie back and relax for half an hour and let it work its magic.
Oatmeal mixed with egg whites is an excellent exfoliating masque. Mix them together, smooth onto the face and rinse off only after the egg whites have thoroughly dried. The oatmeal provides the soothing eczema treatment and the egg whites leave the skin soft and smooth.
- BridgetLv 41 decade ago
There is no cure. I have severe eczema and it is painful physically and emotionally. Last year I had it all over my body and I thought it would never go away. I was 12 also. Then one night I was sleeping downstairs and my mom came down to get a drink of water in the middle of the night, and she couldn't believe how much I was scratching! I was sleeping so I couldn't control myself. You should seriously check out if this is what is going on. Once we tackled the problem it cleared up by 65%. Email me soon because we have many different things that we have tried that have helped. We tested so many things on my eczema last year, you don't even wanna know how many bottles of lotions are in my house. I just don't want to write it all down right here.
- Anonymous5 years ago
i had got eczema a month ago i have treated it with the help of homeopethic medicine do u have more i had very less and it was just the starting so i had taken (arsenic alb 30) b4 bathing just rub the place nicely but dont scracth plz