why are men so shallow?

why cant beauty be on the inside?

Favorite Answer

You need to expand your horizon dear. Yes there are men who will tell you beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone, but so will a lot of women. And they can be gold diggers on top of that. So my advice would be to sprout wings and find better associates.

I wish you well.

Both your statements are wrong.

Some men are shallow, some men have lot of depth. you might have met the wrong men. Try a pisces man next and you may find the right depth. You may also try scorpio man.

Beauty can be on the inside too. I know a case of a handsome boy head over heels in love with a girl, a ugly and repulsive girl. But she can sing such soul stirring songs that appeals directly to the heart.

beauty IS on the inside... not all the men like this. even some girls are shallow

Maybe the answer to your question is the definition of beauty. If you view yourself as a gift to the man you are destined to be with, you will build on the inner beauty and work on that gift. Understanding that your man will value you based upon your character, and that your inner values will come out in many ways to your exterior appearance, start allowing that inner beauty to come out. For instance....if you know you are a beautiful woman on the inside, then you will take the time to communicate that by expressing that beauty by the way you dress, walk, communicate, and give your life to others.

There ARE men out there who aren't shallow. Girls saw me as a guy who was TOO deep, and didn't like me for who I was. The girls down here horribly underrate the greatest guys. You're going to find crap in the sewers, so look in the garden. You know what I'm saying? You have to look for that good guy, and women seem to be more attracted to the LIVELY or GOOD-LOOKING guy. A guy doesn't have to be both and he could be everything that woman ever wanted. Boy I wish girls would just grow up.

not all men are shallow... if u look at a guy and are thinking shallow thoughts... like omgosh im going to faint cause he is so hot then he is most likley a shallow guys cause most gorgeous guys think that gives them a right to be... but sum are ok... mostly average and not so good looking guys are the ones to trust

Girls are worse... But anyway, it's because you can only ever judge a book by its cover. Sure, you may have a beautiful inside but guys aren't willing to find out because you are ugly. Good looks = better genes

If anybody is shallow its women. They always say they want a nice guy but then go to teh guy with the most money.

It is on the inside, and not all men are shallow.

Best of luck to ya. Don't look for love, It will come to you.

true beauty comes from within. be patient and look past the guys that cannot see past your exterior. the right guy will like you for WHO you are and not what you look like!