Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Is there a name for this hairstyle?

It's a variation of a devilock but I was wondering if there was a name for it.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    ha its a nice unique style dude

    here in india v call it as a flat

    as u use lot of gel or oil to flatten ur hair and make it look slippery...

  • 1 decade ago

    I vote for "I am an emo biotch"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.