Adam

Dont you realize?

Doesnt anyone realize that these polls like who likes bush and who supports the way he runs our country are just going to be innacurate anyways??...People are only going to bother wasting their time if they feel strongly one way or another so 9/10 people arent going to answer, and usually people who hate him or whatever the poll is about will answer because the people who support him, know..hey hes in office what do i care what you think...so why bother wasting your time when you know the answers you're gonna get??

wow..im pretty sure just about all of you missed the point here, especially the guy so desperate for attention he has to bash bush in a question where he was just being used as an example

i take that back, at least some of you are honest and admit that you just do it for points :op and yes i realize we're not all american i was just using that as an example

Favorite Answer

Look in the mirror for your answer.

Some of us realize all the points you mentioned and more.

In this category, some are just trying to gain insight into human nature. Have you ever noticed a non-spam question that had far more thumbs up or thumbs down than answers. There is a lot of leeway here for propangandizing, or even prosetylizing.

Some answerers will take an opportunity to state an opinion, others will try to irritate people, others will tailor their answers to agree with the question, some will answer to correct what they view as a misconception, etc.

We can gain a little insight into the character of the people who answer and ask.

Anyway, participating here is better than many alternatives.

Don't you realize that he is the worst president of all time and it is wonderful to know that I am not the only person in the world who thinks so? It is nice to find like-minded people on here. Why did you just waste 5 points asking this question? What kind of responses did you expect?

I hate bush, he's a knob, and people can post any poll they like, who cares, I dont think anyone with any intelligence actually believes that they're going to get a 100% acurate result from Y!A Polls and Surveys. Geez, lighten up

Yes, so I don't care about polls and neither does anyone else with a 3 number IQ. Make up your own mind.

I agree with DEE DEE.

I avoid questions your referring to. It has nothing to do with me,and even if it did, I couldn't change anything.

I really hate to quote or paraphrase a cable television "star"

but:

I reject your reality and substitue my own

• DeeDee

i'm just sick of reading posts about BUSH this, BUSH that, SADDAM this ..

WAR this ... WAR that

OMG, will it ever end

Cant the world be NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

*sorry - i need some green tea*

Source(s): *edit* AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE ... OI OI OI :P Happy New Year

i dont i just want 2 points...in fact i didnt even read all you question. sorry

I'm so confused. What does it all mean.

The hell with it, I'm ending my pain.

I'm going to get my gun.

This computer has to die!

bush sucks.