I think I have an ear infection what do I do?

Tonight when I got home around 12 a.m. my right ear seemed as if it had water in it. I had taken a bath eariler today but it just started feeling this way. About 3 a.m. I couldn't hear out of my ear so I put in some hydrogen proxide. I put in just a few drops. I let it bubble then tilted my head to let it drain. I am still not able to hear out of it. What do I need to do?

Favorite Answer

go to the doctor

attempt getting some hydrogen peroxide. I endure in innovations lower back while i grow to be youthful i might get ear infections. My mom might take a cotton ball and a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, and he or she might placed the cotton ball on the hollow of the container. She might get 0.5 of it soaked interior the hydrogen peroxide and place the moist lead to my hear, and then she might have me tilt my head so as that the peroxide might drip into the ear. This consistently appeared to help. The peroxide could sparkling the ear out. He shoudl hear a fizzing sound. additionally yet another super element is a beeswax candle funnel made for drawing out wax and such from the ear. you place the wax funnel interior the ear. you're taking a miles less costly disposable pie pan and poke an entire by way of it. that's to catch the ash. and you gentle it up. This motives a vacuum and attracts crud out of the ear.

If you feel no pain, just a little deafness...it will probably right itself without medical intervention.

Bit worried about the hydrogen .....The olive oil would make more sense!

• My grandmother used to put olive oil in mine for about 10 minutes. Then it would feel better. Not sure what that does.

if that is all there is, then wait. likely it will resolve itself. if you start having dizzy feelings, or strong pain, then see a doctor. peroxide will not hurt your ear, and can help an infection, but i wouldn't depend on it alone. a doctor might prescribe liquid antibiotic for your ear.

• booge

see a doctor

You got wax in it. Go to yer doc and have it removed. Don't stick anything in yer ear.

Just go to the doctors, they will know what is wrong

Stab an ice pick into your ear, and make sure it goes into your brain.

go to the doctor...you have fluid built up in your eardrum!