I need an opinion on my myspace?

I just did a background etc. and well need to know if it's ok or not.

www.myspace.com/human_hormone

I asked in this section cause i really like ur opinions

X i dont mind at all :P. Thanx guys for ur input. Its just my first time doing a background etc, so need to know if its cool. :) thanx again

Listen, i thought and searched for many non-media backgrounds. But i love VM too much. My song on profile is even one i heard first on VM. So, i will try search for more non-media backgrounds, but don't hold ur breath lol.

• Kedar
    Favorite Answer

Maybe a little too busy for my taste.

I'm not a big Veronica Mars fan (I've never seen the show), so that doesn't really call to me, but the rest is nice- good color scheme and nice fonts and all that.

I'd get a new background (something non-media related, since those things are kind of passing trends- put them as cool pictures under your interests in music/television/books/movies, etc.), but that's it.

• poyner

My opinion of MySpace is many times undesirable. It basically sounds like a place for youthful females to pose finding extremely-provocative and have people tell them how beautiful they're. If no longer that then they're basically busy blasting one yet another with biting comments and rudeness. it style of sounds like extreme college yet returned! *LOL* i do no longer spend my time MySpacing...yet however i assume they are asserting do no longer knock it 'til you have tried it, ultimate?

Hi, I find the pale blue text a little difficult to read - can you make it a bit darker? Otherwise It looks fine to me. (Never seen that show)

• Drew

Looks ok to me, I really can say much cause my Myspace is just white....blah, but hey whatever you like stick with it cause your only expressing your true self.

It's cool..Hey...I added u...If you don't mind?! =D

Check out my profile...If you like the layout...I'll give you some really good websites...Plus...I'm an html nerd...It's sad...But I can help you... =)

• yusdz

Nothing extraordinary

It's ok.

sh*te