Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

How long until the U.S. declares war on love?

Hey, why not, we declared it on "Terrorism" and "Drugs"! Or howabout a war on clouds?

Favorite Answer

I like the cloud idea the most. Stupid clouds, blocking out the sun. While we're at it, let's declare a war on bad odors. Smelly people bug me too. We really should just declare a war on everything we don't like. How about a war on Spam? Both the food product and the email!

Source(s): I was watching an episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus today, and some old ladies were fighting a War on Pornography. They had machine guns and handbag-granades. It was hilarious!
  • Z

Not before they declare war on heaven and earth first.... love will come later

LOL! You don't have to wait that long. and did u know that America declared a military action on Siam. they're attacking that place. They can't control Iraq, how do they except to control Siam!!

I guess you should happy the U.S hasn't declared war on 'stupidity'. That would scare the crap out of you, huh? I'm sure the troops overseas would love that little joke. Tee hee!

• cork

bush has already...

will pass a law on that come Jan--prob mulling over that while he's drinking his self silly in texas this weekend.

choking on a pretzel.

You, my friend are on the cutting edge! I believe that since the current administration has worn out it's welcome and possibly all patent rights, you should reserve it for the democrat party. They are still in need of fresh ideas besides hating Bush.

Source(s): yahoo news

only a matter of minutes...he's just "finished" his war on hate.

hmmm. what is love? I hope not like peace, religion of peace? which caused several people death... if you mean saddam is love, then make the war on love. thanks

I have declared jihad on all Clowns and Mimes.

DEATH TO THE PAINTED INFIDELS & THEIR SILLY OUTFITS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be next week.