My girlfriend is 14 and she is already drinkin too much alcohol wat can i do??

she has lost one of her kidneys already




7 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    do the thing tristan said & if they didnt work then leave her immediately.

    she may affect you!!!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Try to find out WHY she is drinking alcohol. try 2 find the source and find a solution quickly. people normally drink alcohol wen they r in depression. Tell her that it is harmful for her health and if she continues drinking she'll end up losing her other kidney and can die. U r her bf so try 2 reason her dude. tell her that if she loves u and care 4 u then she'll have 2 give up drinking or else u'll leave her 2 her own state. come on emotional blackmail her

  • 1 decade ago

    Why is she on a self destruct mode??? What has happened to her in her short life to have made her so sad that she needs to drink?? Certainly she doesn't drink to be cool--and so maybe you and her other friends and family need to get her to reform and go to a rehab program--

    with just one kidney she will not last ---Very scary

  • 1 decade ago

    Either you are mad.... or you dont love her...

    Why would you let her drink such a way that she looses her life....

    How abt her parents.. doesnt they know and stop her... If you really love her see that she controls her now before its too late.... otherwise you have to regret.

    Take her to a Phsychiatrist.. He might help her out with the problem. She might be under severe menal stress and is unable to cope up with something!!

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    1. go to some anti-alcohol courses or programs

    2. talk to her and try to understand her, her problems and persuade her to not to drink.

    3. tell parents

    4. give some anti-alcohol medicines or pills

  • 1 decade ago

    try talkin to her...if dat doesnt work...u need to tell an adult cuz it could get serious..and it could really mess up her body parts..........if she has anymore left...but u shouldve been told an adult even if u feel like u dont wanna get her i trouble...somthin worse could happen den her gettin n trouble so u need tu tell an responsible person...Hope dat helps!

  • 1 decade ago

    =O thats... insane!!!!!!!!! tell her parents... get mental help or sumthing!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.