how do u feel about ballet flats????

do u think there out of style? last month? totally cute? the number one thing in ur closet?

th8nks 4 answering this, im bored and asking random questions

Favorite Answer

They look great and add a touch of class to any outfit. My sister says they are a great option to wearing heels. At the end of the day your feet and ankles don't hurt. An if you participate in sports that's a plus too. I don't think flats will ever go out of style. They look great and keep your feet and ankles from hurting. The perfect shoe for girls, tweens, teens, and ladies.

Flats will never go out of style. They are the perfect shoe! you can dress them up or down and they are comfortable. I also love them because I am tall and I like to wear nice cute shoes that don't add any extra height!

• smolen

Hmmm...ask your self why this question is interior the singles and relationship section :) that aside, ballet apartments are relatively mushy. they are flat, so as that they are uncomplicated to stroll in, and that i've got on no account tripped in them :). yet they are not that good for strolling long distance, because of the fact the soles are so skinny and your ft can get drained extra surely because of the fact there is extra impact.

i think theyre really cute and add a little style to your outfit! my favorite flats were these like silver juicy couture<3 ones, but they totally dont sell them anymore

• I love flats. They are comfy shoes that add a touch of class to any oufit.

i luv ballet flats, i wear them all the time-with a pretty girly top, geargus knee lenght skirt and ballet flats is soo pretty together...

Flats are fabulas and still in of course, they can be a complete pain though when it rains, because then they get dirty and discoloured.

flats are very cute when they are paired with the right types of clothing.

nope they're still fashionable! plus, they're comfy and cute :)

my red satin ballet flats from urban outfitters are one of my favourite pairs of shoes

I think they ar rreally cute! I have these really cute black ones. But I usualy wear Converses, they are really popular here! ^_^