xxx asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

are you sure it was the right decision to kill saddam?

it is not about christian love, anyway if we can kill him, we should kill putin and bush too... they also kill a lot of people.

Favorite Answer

I agree with you. I did feel a little sad when they were bringing him up on the gallows, but i still feel life imprisonment would have been better then hanging him , which is a bit barbaric. I mean he killed people during the Gulf war. That is what you do when ur in a war. I wonder what bush was doing the Iraq war. Ah yes,killing people. and not only the Iraqis but also his own troops. I say we should hang Bush as well. He killed more people then the the people who died in the 9/11 attacks.

I don't guess so, because we are claiming that there's a true democracy in Iraq today, but how could it be?? A hanged democracy, much more a hanged Saddam.

How can we say that we are a civilized nations while our presidents still accepting a death penalty in the 21st century?!!!

And if anyone thinks that his death will bring peace, it's not true dear friends. Turn on the TV right now, and watch the massacres that are going through Iraq, since Saddam was hanged, more than 70 civilians were killed and hundreds are injured.

The Iraqi people deserves to live, and our leaders deserves to be hanged for all the blood thats taking place in front of our eyes..

well, not that, I m not sure , what retaliation and hate this step will do.. like penochet in chile died normally, caused riots, now saddam hanged in a wartorn country, what will happen? I hope nothing. but if things got much worse, what we are going to do? did they keep some cells, so we can clone him and fix the problem?

I am very agree with your comment! Bush killed many more people then Saddam!

It was definitely wrong.

NA