peaches asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Honest question???

Do guys really prefer a girl with a little meat on her bones???How much is too much meat?? For instance, take me...i am 5'2 and weight 108 lbs..too much???

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

5'2 and 108 pounds? You're kidding about this question, right? Girl, you're still a swizzlestick, you have nothing to worry about from the guys that like their women thin. Guys like what they like, and they don't all like the same thing. You're fine. :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

At 5' 2" and 108 lbs you should just worry about whether you are ugly or not.

• 1 decade ago

guys like girl very much if girl are in a slim manner. ofcourse u know the from wher guys look falls they like perfect figure they toolike little fat girls but not too fat and havy weight girls for i hope you should loss soem weight for ur height and i promise you can find so many guys for u as well

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg girl, you worry to much first off, and yeah even though some might say they like a girl to be skinny, i think they're lying cause when it comes down to it, their mind and body, as well as there unit, are attracted to something that could have babies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

worry more for your inner.

enhancing your inner beauty will bring radiance reflection to your look. such your health, personal hygine (nail, hair, skin, etc), aura (try yoga or relaxing sport)

• Z
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Theres always rooom for jello!!! jk,lol

Its not how much you wiegh,.. its how its shaped ;)

• 1 decade ago

U r perfect...contact me mann...we'll chat !!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.