Beauty on the outside, but not superficial on the inside... is that really confusing to guys?

Why is it that if a girl knows how to dress, act, and show style that very feminine and beautiful, but on the inside is into sports, fitness, outdoors, science/mathematics, arts, can be helping out in garage in a pair of grubbies in a split sec, most guys don't seem to handle the combination? they seem to want either the tom boy or the hot babe, but not both (?)

Favorite Answer

Because guys that are attracted to women who are more feminine usually are attracted to them because they are different from themselves. They may have a strong sense of chivalry and enjoy being the white knight that serves the damsel in distress. I know for myself, I enjoy being useful and doing "manly" things for a lady, not because I think she is incapable, but because it allows me to have a purpose in the relationship. I am given the opportunity to give a gift of myself to her, just as she does when she does something for me that is feminine.

You're wrong. Some of us haven't found one of those yet. Those are very rare down here in Hawaii. Down here, there is either the really "hot babe" or the "tom boy". Where do you live? I want to go to college around your area! Ha ha! I may have found one like that down here, but she was into the "one or the other" thing too. Darn.

Source(s): Personal experience.

I don't think that's true for all men. Believe it or not, there are some good men out there who appreciate a beautiful, intelligent woman who's not afraid to get her hands dirty. I mean, what man could resist a hot babe READING a book on how to rebuild a transmission? I think you need to try to find a better class of men. Then they'll appreciate all of your beautiful assets.

I Had a problem with this Beauty on the outside, and not looking at the inside. believe me I got burn

look not significant to me merely that he a strong personalities, and may want to take strong care something of my existence i'd be more than chuffed. my guy dont have the appearance yet he have not so strong, nevertheless strong personalities. hehe

where are you from? I would say thats the best there is.

I don't know whats wrong with the guy your talking about.

I've been looking for someone like you my entire life. Thats exactly what i need right there.

hmmm my answer in simple....

Beuty is not worth looking at..no point having a 50$ haircut on a 50cent mind!!

lol..I know what your talking about...and guys say were confusing...I'm still trying to figure them out..you would think they would want the best of both worlds..oh well

the guy you are taling about is fool