Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Who do you think will win the NFL Super Bowl?

Favorite Answer

I believe after all is said and done, and all the smoke clears, "DA BEARS" will be in the big dance.

They have clinched home field advantage throughout the playoffs. We all know that whoever comes to Soldier Field (Dallas, New Orleans, Philly etc.) will have a tough time in that environment.

The Chargers are looking unstoppable as of late. The Colts will tell more on Sunday. Let's not forget the Patriots, Jaguars or even the Titans to sneak in under the radar!

If this week is any indication of trends or previews, then I'd have to give it to the Chargers and Da Bears.

Watch for New Orleans to make misery out of their remaining opponent. I would like to see the Colts prosper, but I think it looks pretty bleek right now.

But..........I didn't come to start no trouble............I just came to do the SUPER BOWL SHUFFLE!!!!!!!!!!

The Chargers will win the Super Bowl. They have the best player on offense with LT and the best player on defense with Shawn "Lights out" Merriman. 9 pro bowlers says it all.

San Diego

Chargers without a doubt they are the only team that have the effort, and after they lose, they don't just shrug it off, the self discipline themselves, which are key ingredients to win.

Chargers 38, Saints 17

San Diego will be able to contain Brees well enough but New Orleans can't stop Tomlinson or Rivers.

New Orleans.... It will be awsome for the team, and the State of Louisiana, and to show off everybody who says the NFC aint about nothing....

I think either the Patriots, Bears, or Chargers.

its gonna be the chargers. they have the best back EVER.LT will run allover any defense.he is the i in team.and if he somehow is not doing a good job running the ball,they can pass to him or let him pass.

• ME

My beloved Packers.

Hope springs eternal!

• Adam

if they play to their potential, saints, if not then the chargers