Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If a guy is a jerk to other girls but wants?

to wine and dine you, will he eventually treat you badly?

Favorite Answer

You can't change his jerkiness. How does he treat his mother?

• Moon

I think he will. Look, nice people are nice to everybody or at least most of the people because they are "nice people". It sounds like this guy is treating you nicely because he hasn't got you yet. He may be trying to make you feel special by being a jerk to other girls, but don't be fooled. The whole thing is probably an act, and it's a mean to the end for him.

Who can say for real? The emepheral "They" say lots of useless stuff. You can expect to be treated as poorly as you let him. Don't give him the bits. wine and dine. Enjoy yourself. Be honest and if you hold out, you might be what the player really has been waiting for.

Probably not, I treated some girls like whores, because they were, and then I saw this cute girl. She said no and I said why and she said Im a jerk, then I made a bet, I'll take you to a restaurant, and then we'll see. She became my girlfreind I even lost my virginity to her, and I never treated her badly.

As a guy I can tell you that we don't change.

We are what we are and any woman that thinks, that when they go out with the guy, he'll change is in for a disappointment.

Stay away from the guy. Find a guy that will treat you right.

good luck!

sounds like you're letting yourself be a doormat. No offense. if its a sexual thing for you too, you need to ask yourself if it really bothers you that he treats others bad and you good. And if its just a sex thing for him, can you handle being walked on in exchange for sex that is out of this world ?

• Dr Dee

Once a jerk always a jerk.

• ginger

Yes.

Yes, more than likely. But you never know until you try him out.

learn from what he has done in the past people don't really change confront him and ask him maybe your only getting one side of the story?