cmockica asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

ppl i really need ur help! tomorow is new year, and i am going 2 this party and i dont know how to do my hair

I have 2 do it alone! I'm gonna wear high heal boots, really tight saten pants and a cute top. Also i will have a transparent gol bolero. I dont want my hair up. can u sugest something plz. its a + if u send me a pic. THANK U!

• NONAME
    Favorite Answer

Wear it down if you don't want it up.

I think it would look really cute with your outfit if you wore your hair down and wavy. First, straighten it with a flat iron but don't go over the ends(leave about the last inch or two not straightened)then use a thick curling iron to make natural looking waves. Finish with a lot of hairspray so the curls dont fall. Good luck!

I would go naturally. Just wear it down, dress comfortable and have a great time. Looks are all superficial and can be to the point of overdoing and looking phony and if you are uncomfortable, you will feel it and everyone else will notice as you tug at this and pull at that, you get what I am saying. I bet you would be just as beautiful in a nice pair of jeans and a cute shirt with comfortable shoes and your hair down.

you could do your hair in curls and put your bangs up in a poof on the top of your head or die it. or a cute head band or bye a volume spray or flip it under or out. just get creative

well this is sort of hard to awnser because we dont know what your hair looks like....long? straight? short? curly?

well i think you should wear it down w/ curled ends.

thats awlays fun, and functional.

Loose curls are fabulous darling and so sexy