Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If you had bad vibes about someone?

would you go on a date with them just to be sure?

• DeeDee
    Favorite Answer

No - definately Not

If you are already getting bad vibes from them, why on earth would you want to spend time with them..

Your instincts are already warning you off

Vibes is such a variable word. Cold hard facts are more tangible. Either way, would you run away from everything for the rest of your life 'cause you're getting "bad vibes"?

What kind of vibes? Like scary or just not clicking with them?

If you feel uneasy being alone with them, trust your gut and don't go out. If you just didn't hit it off right away try a double date first. Maybe just coffee, something easy to escape from if things aren't going well.

Good luck!

If I had bad vibes about someone, I would trust my instincts. Better to be safe than sorry. Hindsight is always better, but usually too late.

Well you didn't say what the bad was so we out here just have to assume--not fair for us who are trying to help--so---if its that this person is not honest such as doing illegal things or a car thief or a player then I would say NO don't date them--but if its that they are quiet and shy acting and you haven't been able to really talk to them to get to know them then I would say sure give it a try--

Probably not, everytime I tune out the vibes, I regret it.

um, I might go on a date with them, but I'd have a friend of two stationed in the same room LOL

• Nikki

Nopers!

are you nutts??? Of course not. You can admire from afar but never by any chance go out with them.

nope. i'd go with my feelings and stay away from them. you can try getting to know the person better though