vinnu5 asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 1 decade ago

Where can i purchase Male thongs in Bankok or in Phuket? how much it would cost for 1 Male thong?

Favorite Answer

so what! what is wrong with Male thongs lol...

If u really want it, u can go to any man section in every big mall. You can look at Domon's. There is a lot and cost around 150-300 baht . Anywhere u want .. Bkk or Pk. ..hey just want to give out the info!

Thongs... as in footwear? (just checking as apparently it could mean different things in different coutries. In Australia, it means a form of very casual footwear)

OK... in respect to Australian version - you can buy thongs ANYWHERE - and there is NO male or female version. They are jus ..... THONGS, for goodness sake. You don't need to be specifically in Bangkok or Phuket to buy it. The cost? It is so cheap I am not even going to bother you with a price - as I don't need to know it myself.

If it means something else other than footwear, then you might have to be more specific with your question.

But thanks for the two points.

(why do I even bother answering this question? To get thumbs up by readers I guess)

I am sure men thongs are different from female ones! My bits would fall out either side of it! I mean a female thong is triangular at the front.

wholesale for 50 baht

you are a legend!