what is the fatal error in fedora core 3 linux..when execute the apche web server.?

• jan
    Favorite Answer

i'm undecided. i offered the interest from Steam and that i've got domicile windows terrific sixty 4 bit w/ SP1 and that i'm getting an analogous errors. All i've got been analyzing is that its a service %. issue and that's on the Steam boards to boot as GTA boards etc. in case you have XP run SP3 in case you have Vista make certain you have SP1. properly I even have SP1 and nonetheless no longer something. I even have restarted steam, restarted my gadget, and uninstalled GTA4 and reinstalled and that i'm getting an analogous errors. i'm at the instant reinstalling yet I doubt it incredibly is going to artwork. Lemme be attentive to in case you get something resolved. EDIT: I have been given it to artwork. What I did replaced into I reinstalled my pics drivers. even nonetheless they have been as much as date, i think it replaced into something fishy to do with R* video games. besides, in simple terms pass and reinstall your drivers (regardless of in the event that they are as much as date which mine have been) and notice if that works.

About all i found hope that helps ;/