im having boy trouble wat should i do?

lets jus say that i am absolutley boy crazy. an so wen a guy asks me out. i get crazy knowing that i am going to be someones one and only.

so this guy asked me to go out with him. and i said yes..even though im fallin for someone else. and honestly i kind of like them both. but i like tha other one more cus i know him more. and i think he fallin for me also.

so which one should i choose?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Nikki
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go with your gut feeling..... personally the 2nd one sounds like a better choice. But I don't know them or you.

n

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Why do no longer you ask him properly and casually no be counted if or no longer he smokes pot like his brother. And approximately your loved ones, i'm beneficial that they are going to understand if issues paintings out between you and him first. So initially do no longer think of approximately the human beings in simple terms think of of the place your relationship with him is going to paintings or no longer and no be counted if that's then counting on what? reason you're truly the only one that could answer those questions. reflect, and in case you are able to desire to, ask him. Then in case you think of that it will no longer paintings out, then attempt to go on SLOWLY. yet once you do, then you definately've gotta provide this a wager.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well devolop a relationship with the one your with now if u like him alot stay with him if not let him go non-harshly! wait a while to ask someone else out!

• 1 decade ago

well u've known this "otha" kid longer.............it would b best bcause he feelin' u and u feelin' him..............it's kinda perfect don't ya think?!!? but really,r u just goin' out wit this otha boy just 2 make the otha kid jealous!?!? if so u should just stop playin' games and b real wit this kid aight?!?!? PEACE!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i'll say wat u wanna hear

try before u buy

take each of them home, give them the once over. then make ur decisiom. in a few years ull be kicking urself if u dont

• 1 decade ago

follow your heart

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Please choose one. It isn't fair for the other...unless he isn't the jealous type.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.