why is this girl so confusing?

ok ive known this girl for a while and jus barely started to like hangout and date and she seemed like she really enjoyed it and i heard that she likes me, but when i try to tlk to her she acts like she doesnt want to tlk to me and sometimes i feel like she doesnt care about me, her friend tells me not to think that but i just dont understan why girls do that, if she really likes me, then why does she seem like she doesnt want to talk to me? thx for helping

Favorite Answer

there is a hidden secret all girls know...if u play hard to get then the guy will chase you. so that is what she is doin, she probably does like you but scared u won't like her so she's puttin up a front.

Well I can tell you I'm going through the same thing only with a guy but I also do what that girl is doing to you. She's most likely afraid to show how she feels or might be trying to play hard to get, making you try harder for her attention. Don't take it too personal, most girls do it lol just talk to her or give her space and see if she comes to you.

Girls are crazy that way. I spent all my life trying to understand them. But they are also tricky. If you think you figured them out, they'll go a different route. They will keep you guessing. Damn them! hahahaha Good luck. Just keep talking to her. She's just play'n hard to get.

quite simply, because girls do not want to look needy and easy. Independence is oh-so valuable and some girls will go to extremes to TRY to prove they are independent. In my opinion, if this girl is so moody/unpredictable, she might be hard to handle later on in your relationship.

you know im going through the same thing and it sounds to me like shes shy and maybe doesnt know what she wants..But you never know and as i say it sounds to me like she likes you alot and she my be scared..Give her some time and it will work itself out...Ask her to be you rdate for new years and take her out and show her a good time

• Moon

Maybe she is a bit nervous caz she likes you OR she's afraid of getting close to you or any guy too quickly...

• Nikki

Maybe she thinks you like girls that play hard to catch....some guys do..but some don't.

ask him to go out in a date

i go with my girl freinds every week

• c.m.t

shes probably too embaressed or not ready to talk about it yet..

shes shy ask her out and shell un shy!