why did my question get deleted?

all i asked was how many questions do i have to answer to get to level 2? i guess a certain search portal is rather touchy

• Dashes
    Favorite Answer

well since its in the faq, i guess you're just a little slow

They may have thought you were trying to do point gaming which is prohibited on Yahoo!Answers. Other than that I don't have a clue. I am curious about what search portal people on here would be touchy about. People here post links using yahoo's, google, and ask that I have seen. I doubt anyone would put up a stink if you used msn's either.

Good Luck!!!

Just click on the "level number" right near your avatar. Also near where you points are. Then it will take you to a new window listing all levels and how to get there.

your question got deleted maybe because it contains contents that violated the yahoo answers rules. i had it before.

to go on to the next level, it depends on your points. so you can answer as many as you like.

Because asking questions about points are prohibited on yahoo!!Check the yahoo rules.

click on your main page and click on activity detail it will tell you hown many points till a certin level and they give you 2 points for each question

here noone can delete anyone's question there is no such option in fact.

you must have misunderstood it.

• kcdude

Because you have bad hair

because someone would have repoted an abuse