why did my question get deleted?

all i asked was how many questions do i have to answer to get to level 2? i guess a certain search portal is rather touchy

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dashes
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well since its in the faq, i guess you're just a little slow

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They may have thought you were trying to do point gaming which is prohibited on Yahoo!Answers. Other than that I don't have a clue. I am curious about what search portal people on here would be touchy about. People here post links using yahoo's, google, and ask that I have seen. I doubt anyone would put up a stink if you used msn's either.

Good Luck!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just click on the "level number" right near your avatar. Also near where you points are. Then it will take you to a new window listing all levels and how to get there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

your question got deleted maybe because it contains contents that violated the yahoo answers rules. i had it before.

to go on to the next level, it depends on your points. so you can answer as many as you like.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because asking questions about points are prohibited on yahoo!!Check the yahoo rules.

• 1 decade ago

click on your main page and click on activity detail it will tell you hown many points till a certin level and they give you 2 points for each question

• 1 decade ago

here noone can delete anyone's question there is no such option in fact.

you must have misunderstood it.

• kcdude
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

Because you have bad hair

• 1 decade ago

because someone would have repoted an abuse

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.