I have very oily hair, I need a solution for it!?

My hair is very healthy and shiny, however it gets oily very fast. If i take a shower in the morning, my hair gets oily in the evening of the same day! I love the shampoo that I use, so I don't want to change it. I don't use conditioner except on the bottom of my hair. What can I do to stop it from getting oily?

Favorite Answer

You just answered your own question, you gorgeous dummyhead! ;)

If you condition your WHOLE ENTIRE HEAD including your scalp, your oil glands won't go into overdrive trying to self-condition it. Try it for about 2 weeks, you'll be suprised.

sorry. your hair being oily from the shampoo that you like. so, you must to change the shampoo into another shampoo. don't buy the same shampoo. if you don't accept it, your hair will be more oily.

i have the same problem.

my advice to you is to not over wash your hair, that will just irritate your scalp, and dry it out and cause your oil glands to produce like twice thi oil . also you should use conditioner on you whole head.

i would also suggest you wash you face before you go to bed, wear your hair up, and change you pillow case nightly. this will help with both acne and greasy hair. it keeps the oil from spreading.

u always have bath with shampoo.mostly conditioners are not good for hair.it is reaaly very harmful.u apply curd on your hair

keep it for 1 hr and wash it dont apply shampoo.the very next day apply egg.keep for 1 hr till dont apply shampoo and wash ur hair.

next day u can apply conditioner.it will certainly help u.

its 3 days treatment i have tried it u also try.

!!ALL THE BEST!!

All I can say is take a shower at night to, and were your hair up. brade it. or buy some oil control shampoo

I have the saaame problem! what helps me is Neutrogena's T/SAL shampoo with salycilic acid. it keeps me clean for like 2 days, and inbetween washes, i use Pssssst- its a dry shampoo spray.

• ?

rinse with sea breeze, after shampooing once or twice a week.

you must use proper cosmetic for your hair it doesn matter what sower you like ;) and will be good if you contact whit dermatologist

use matrix shampoo