Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

Why 3 of 10 fattiest cities of U.S. are in Texas?

They are Dallas, Houston and El Paso.

Is it related with good governance of Mr. Bush?

Statistics at: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/1865388/detai...

Why I included an idea about Mr. Bush? I simply remembered that first of all these villages were asphalted in my country, where our president bought a villa... And also it is known that higher nation welfare means more obese people, though that should not be so in fact, if health education and laws were perfect. So I thought about regional lobby too.

On the other hand, one may think also what should happen to people dieta for they elect one or another personalities... Body helath -> mental health (often) -> intelectual preferences.

Favorite Answer

It has NOTHING to do with Bush! Honestly, what would even make you think of such a thing?

Have you ever BEEN to Texas? It is too hot to get out and exercise, and fried food is king. The lifestyle of Texans are eat big, and have big toys. Fun activities usually involve food, such as Chili Cook-offs. The only sport that is popular down there is football, and I've seen some FAT football players in my time!

Hell naw it's all the Mexican- American mixtures of food. Do u know how many tortilla and taco places there r all over Texas especially in those 3 cities? I'm sure Mr. Bush and his family have capitalized in both markets.

• smolen

I have no clue why they are prevalent in Texas. i comprehend the government ought to stay the heck out of the employer of persons. it is united states, was once you're able to desire to p.c. to be despite you needed. If those human beings want to be fat, or p.c. to no longer bypass to a gymnasium to loose weight, it isn't the government employer to p.c. something for them.

Yeah, genius, that's why. It has nothing to do with the culture or the fact that southern food is mostly fried & high in fat. No, that has NOTHING to do with it. It's because the Prezzy has a ranch here. Good call on that one.

It's the mindset. Texans are not held to common sense guidelines about eating and exercise: They and their biscuits and gravy are above the law/

• jenny

i live in houston and it is ridiculous all the fat people here. not saying where i live, but there are at least 15 different places for take-out within walking distance. so gross! have some self control people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cook a healthy dinner at home already!!!!!!!!!!geeezzzzzzzzzzzz

I love how you act like you're all intellectual & socially controversial yet you can't spell simple words! You're soooooooo smart!!!!

cause Texans like everything BIG

it has nothing to do with george bush why would it

yet i do dispise him

its because of all the mcdonalds

every things bigger in Texas