Bump on Eyelid?

I have a bump on the center of my eyelid. it doesnt look like a pimple or anything. the skin looks elevated (my skin is still the same color) and i can feel a small bump. what is it? and how can i get rid of it!!!

Favorite Answer

It sounds like an infection or a sty. I would go to doctor if it hurts. if it is an infection he will give you some antibiotics. get well soon

happy new yr

It's probably a stye. It has nothing to do with your weight, by the way. Get a clean washcloth and run very hot water over it, wring it out, and place it on your eyelid (make it a hot as you can stand it). Just let it sit there until all the heat is gone. When you remove it, the stye should be visibly smaller. If it isn't, then it isn't a stye and you should see a doctor. On the other hand, if it is smaller, you can save yourself time and money by treating it at home. Simply apply these warm compresses several times a day until it goes away.

Consult an opthalmologist not an optemetrist. Maybe it could be removed through slitting it, it's painful because anesthesia won't be applied.

THAT COULD BE AN EXTRA FAT OR ADIPOSE TISSUE..IT'S NOT HARMFUL BUT CAN BE TAKEN OUT OR FIX THROUGH SURGERY...IF IT BOTHER YOUR EYE SIGHT, YOU SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR ON THIS JUST TO BE SAFE.