Anybody likes Carrie Underwood?

Favorite Answer

No she is annoying, she came to do a military event and she was rude wouldnt even say hi and there was only about 30 people there

Source(s): Me myself and I

Yes she has a great voice! She is down to earth. She is not like most of them that let it go to their heads. I think she will be a great role model so unlike many of the others! She remembers where she came from. I think she is going to do great!!!

• OMG she is like my FAVORITE singer ever!! She has a GREAT voice and GREAT songs and I read her autobiography and she sounded so.......like she knows that she's lucky and all this fame could be snatched frum her at any moment. She doesn't let her celeberityness go to her head!!

Yes, I think she has a great singing voice, especially for country songs.

confident she has a large voice! She is all the way down to earth. She is in comparison to maximum of them that enable it pass to their heads. i think of she would be a large place style so in assessment to many of the others! She recollects the place she got here from. i think of she is going to do large!!!

Yes.

No sorry I don't like her. She can't sing and she has HORRIBLE taste in gowns. Did you see that outfit she wore to the music awards? Ugh!!

Yup..she is cool and she has a nice vocal!

i love her songs

no, I met her once and she was a total *****!