how do I get back my favourites on homepage and open up my yahoo automatically on my original homepage?

Favorite Answer

make your yahoo homepage. go to yahoo then somewhere there is wrote, 'make yahoo your homepage.' then, click here. you click at the click here. at you restart your internet and then there are there.

go to start, control panel, internet settings (internet options) and where it has the box on the top half of that screen, type in the page that you want to be your home page. (www.my.yahoo.com i think is the one you want.....) if you have a virus scan program like norton running, then it will try to block it and put up a window telling you that something is trying to change your homepage. just tell it to change it anyway.

on the top of the web page is a yellow star that says favorites. click on it and the sidebar with your favorite sites will be on the left side of your screen.

good luck!! hope that helps!!!