Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 decade ago

What happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Luwenski?

I have yet to find a site that tells me about what happened.

I was pretty yound when all the "I did not have sexual relations with that women" happened. Can someone summerize what exactly happened between Bill Clinton and Monica Luwenski?

Blue dress.. that`s all my parents told me one time. :P

Favorite Answer

NORMAL DO BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE

Mr Clinton had used Miss Lewinsky for sex, mainly oral.(she doing him, not he doing her). I,as a real Republican, didn't really care about that. I'm glad somebody was helping to....ease the pressure of being President. The problem started when Mr Clinton was sued for sexual harassment by Paula Jones, and a case was built against Mr. Clinton. Part of the case involved looking into Mr. Clinton's past and he felt that this particular set of circumstances would not aid him in fighting the charges by Ms Jones. So, Mr. Clinton began to lie, tamper with witness, and slander in order to get the story buried. The impeachment of Mr. Clinton was based on his attempt to cover up his actions and for lying to a Grand Jury. If Mr. Clinton had just said "Yeah, I did it." The whole Miss Lewinsky thing probably would have vanished with just some embarrassment. I wouldn't have cared. The truly stupid thing that happened was that the Supreme Court allowed a civil suit against a sitting President. The blue dress? Mr. Clinton ejaculated on a blue dress that Miss Lewinsky was wearing, and she....kept it...eeeeewwwwww! I hope this helps.

It is obvious today amongst most intelligent people that Clinton was set up by the Republican opposition, and yes he was wrong but that is all they could find on him and that is incredible, that he was not corrupt. Most people in that position previously to his presidency were very corrupt, Bush Senior, Reagan, Nixon, but not Ford.They all had scandals and no one spent millions on taking them to trial (taxpayers money). but Monica was a very filthy pig of a woman, she had sex with Clinton and he is a married man. She had to have met his wife and daughter, how could she do that, what a slime ball. and she was not afraid to push for that job that she gave him the BJ for. She wanted a better job, and that was her reasoning. She saved that dress for blackmail, and she was told by the conspirators to do that. Because what women would save the dirt on a dress? Anyone would have had it cleaned. She took the blame in a way but she was paid very well for her actions. They all knew that Clinton had indigressions in his marriage, and that was his only weakness and they got him. But he came out like a champ, because to err is human, and his wife and daughter forgave him because the that is the Christian thing to do. But what she did was disgraceful, and disgraced all women by doing that. Women do not have to have sex with their boss to get a better job. And all she had to do is say no, and walk away, President or no President forget about it. So I blame both of them, but her more for being such a selfish woman and risked our country and us as people. People dont realize how important embarassing your President in a scandal is. Look we have Gw in the white house. But there is a victory dance scheduled we have a majority in Congress of Democrats so all that scandal and all the wars they started wont stop us now. I blame the Bush people for the conspiracy behind every slimey thing that has gone on for at least since Nixon.

• kenton

the president of the U. S. had oral sex which includes her. She became an intern on the White domicile. and then at the same time as requested less than oath at a deposition, he lied less than oath that he did not have sex which includes her.

They had an affair between. And everything happened what is supposed to be in an affair.

Monica was glazed better than any doughnut ever made.

So Billy finally owned up, good for you. I am impressed.

I will tell you when you are 21

They went to Starbucks and enjoyed Carmel Latte's...

ummm monica gave billy a hummer. and i dont mean that overpriced piece o crap that general moters is selling