What Are you trying to say?

I don't know, I'm speechless, come, and answer with random ramblings and get your two precious points

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Is this the last question you can ask?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I like 69 camaros, the Jaguar XJ220, Barbie's, animals, metal and rock music.

Cheese, bacon-bits and eggs mixed together are real good, I shot santa for exploiting his reindeer, i think

Christopher Robin does bad things to Pooh and his friends, I think Curious George was sexually harassed, i hate people sometimes, if i walk around in a circle at the mall it drives me insane, I hate for someone to touch me with wet hands, i spend a lot of time on yahoo answers, my aunt told me it was better for me to bite my nails than pick my noes when i was 3 years old, now i've only almost stopped bitten my nails, one time a man sniffed me said i smelt good and then asked his wife to sniff me, all i done was take a bath, i knew someone who refused to take a bath and stunk for days, i could possibly be bi-polar, some times it makes me angry to hear people laugh, one time i was at a skate park and heard people laughing it made me so mad i picked up my skateboard and threw it and started screaming cuss words, i get confused with turning lanes, dirty blankets make me mad :)

Love Barbie Girl

• 1 decade ago

I don't think that you are speechless, you are smart...you are building a dialogue. I like your style!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Dude abides.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

k

I got a party invation for a new years eve party.

Michael Jackson was on the invatation. I must say I'm scared. I don't think I want to go to this "party" if MJ is going.

now that is ONE guy that DOES NOT make my pants tingle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm only having fun with bubble girl. She's really nice actually.

I may have pissed her off.

• 1 decade ago

i wish i had a goat, i hate everyone, i hate everything, say sandwich, don't look at it!, do you like burritos?, pasta in a cup, i stole a salt shaker and filled it with sugar, i have an itch, i can fit that bush in my shirt, thursday?, mexico head, tuesday, creepy elevator guy, i opened the diet coke can after i saw her shake it, this should be illegal, you're touching me!, don't touch me!, it's not an assembly until i take off my shoe, it's cold in here, i have a ketchup collection in my car, i like beans, i want to kick everyone!, i want to wound your flesh, i am an albino ninja, i am a vampire, being a vampire is like having a permanent hangover, that's not mine, mine!, give me that!, everything is stupid, why do my feet smell so badly?, ?hypocrite! Ok, i think that's it. have a nice day.

• 1 decade ago

I am not trying to say anything, but Happy New Year, Butters. :)

• 1 decade ago

I'd love a cup of coffee...Could you make it for me? White with one...Cheers :D

• 1 decade ago

now I have 102 points.

• 1 decade ago

You can't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.