What Are you trying to say?

I don't know, I'm speechless, come, and answer with random ramblings and get your two precious points

Favorite Answer

Is this the last question you can ask?

I like 69 camaros, the Jaguar XJ220, Barbie's, animals, metal and rock music.

Cheese, bacon-bits and eggs mixed together are real good, I shot santa for exploiting his reindeer, i think

Christopher Robin does bad things to Pooh and his friends, I think Curious George was sexually harassed, i hate people sometimes, if i walk around in a circle at the mall it drives me insane, I hate for someone to touch me with wet hands, i spend a lot of time on yahoo answers, my aunt told me it was better for me to bite my nails than pick my noes when i was 3 years old, now i've only almost stopped bitten my nails, one time a man sniffed me said i smelt good and then asked his wife to sniff me, all i done was take a bath, i knew someone who refused to take a bath and stunk for days, i could possibly be bi-polar, some times it makes me angry to hear people laugh, one time i was at a skate park and heard people laughing it made me so mad i picked up my skateboard and threw it and started screaming cuss words, i get confused with turning lanes, dirty blankets make me mad :)

Love Barbie Girl

I don't think that you are speechless, you are smart...you are building a dialogue. I like your style!

The Dude abides.

k

I got a party invation for a new years eve party.

Michael Jackson was on the invatation. I must say I'm scared. I don't think I want to go to this "party" if MJ is going.

now that is ONE guy that DOES NOT make my pants tingle.

I'm only having fun with bubble girl. She's really nice actually.

I may have pissed her off.

i wish i had a goat, i hate everyone, i hate everything, say sandwich, don't look at it!, do you like burritos?, pasta in a cup, i stole a salt shaker and filled it with sugar, i have an itch, i can fit that bush in my shirt, thursday?, mexico head, tuesday, creepy elevator guy, i opened the diet coke can after i saw her shake it, this should be illegal, you're touching me!, don't touch me!, it's not an assembly until i take off my shoe, it's cold in here, i have a ketchup collection in my car, i like beans, i want to kick everyone!, i want to wound your flesh, i am an albino ninja, i am a vampire, being a vampire is like having a permanent hangover, that's not mine, mine!, give me that!, everything is stupid, why do my feet smell so badly?, ?hypocrite! Ok, i think that's it. have a nice day.

I am not trying to say anything, but Happy New Year, Butters. :)

I'd love a cup of coffee...Could you make it for me? White with one...Cheers :D

now I have 102 points.

You can't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.