What my Girlfriend Likes???

My girl friend likes me to grab her and kiss her without warning sometimes. But I feel I'm being too forcefull when I do that. Is it bad to do that and how can I get over that feeling, because I like to make her happy but feel to awkward doing it.

Favorite Answer

Yeah. She likes it!

Tell her! She wants to know how you feel. What is a relationship when you don't share thing and one is feeling pressures? She wants to make you happy too.... Keeping it inside will be like being unfaithful to her. you to should share a relationship where both of your needs are met.

Actually some girls are like that. And if you really love her, the best you can do is to discuss it with her. Kissing is not just kiss. It is something we share with our someone special! And i reckon you want your memories to be great!

That is so romantic to me!! Most girls would love it and obviously she does too. Just remember when you are about to do it how much she likes those little surprises. Just makes sure to be gentle yet aggressive you know??

She likes it then go ahead.what the prob.it'll make her love you more and ur relationship will strengthen....after all u should care about each others thinking!

if she likes it then dont feel bad, its how she like to be kissed. you shoudnt feel bad, you should please her! or tell her ok well u like to be kissed this way and i like to be ksissed this way. make sure u get pleased too!

instincts.. is your answer... dont feel awkward.. go with your instincts.. if you feel wrong tell her i feel wrong about doing that to you.. she'll understand ... then cuddle with her your way.. then she'll know more about your personality.

Keep doing it cos she likes it!!!

SHE LIKES IT DO IT!! ( im 12 and kissing was VERY akward! )

just tell you're self it makes her happy, if she likes it then do it..?