Was this justified?

My b/f and I got into a fight last night. He was accusing me of cheating so he grabbed my cell and said, "Oh you're not cheating? Then what the (censor) is THIS?" and he showed me a text from a guy. I told him it was none of his business and tried to grab my cell from him. He instead pushed me to the ground and called me a ***** for cheating. I started crying and got up and poked him in the eyes, the grabbed his shoulders and kneed him square in the balls. He fell down and then I kicked him like four times and then I grabbed his balls with my hand and twisted them for like two minutes. He was literally screaming in pain, pleading me to stop, saying sorry. I sad "oh but you weren't sorry when you were calling me names huh?" so then I picked up my foot and stomped on his balls as HARD as I could. He was soo pale and on the ground in pain...I started laughing and walked out.

Well I wasn't really cheating on him that's why I got so upset and started kicking him b/c we'd been together for 8mos.

OK yeah I was texting a guy back n forth and I did KISS him ONCE but that's all.

Favorite Answer

HMMMMMMM, another wanna be bad *** *****, what other make believe stories do you have for us?

Thanks for letting us know what a psycho you are. If this is not a joke, you could be brought up on assault charges and probably sued for damages as well. That guy must be some kind of wuss to let you do that though. I would have beaten you into a bloody pulp. Forget that "never hit a woman" nonsense -- I WILL defend myself. Good night!

I don't care how long you've been together, or what he said to you. Nothing could justify that treatment except maybe an attempted murder. He's an idiot if he stays with you. You're a psycho if you're telling the truth, and you're a psycho if you're lying about this too. It isn't a LITTLE too much, as some are saying. It's ENTIRELY too much. You didn't have the right to even touch him.

if you cant even be honest with yourself then whats the point? Kissing is cheating! Get a grip!! IDK what else to tell you except that wether you were togeather 8 mins 8 days 8 months or 8 years kissing is cheating no matter how you like it.... and everyone will agree with me that kissin is cheatin other than ex president Clinton...... Give me a break!! How would u like it if your bf was exchanging texts with some chick and u thought he was cheating? Or better yet... How would like it if u wanted in on your bf and some chick suckin face? Get real and grow up.. If you wanna be in an adult relationship then its high time to act like an adult!!!

Be prepared for a ride in the back of a cop car, you can be arrested for that. He did the polite thing not to hit you, but my goodness, you need a spanking with a nice leather belt, and a paddling with a nice wooden paddle (with holes) and to be locked up in prison for the rest of your days. Your type is what causes our world to be so corrupt. Thanks for making our world such a horrible, dishonest place to live!

Source(s): Common Sense

yea i agree with the others...u went a little over board..it called for some scolding but he didnt deserve what u did to him

lindsey, i hate to break it too you but i really think you were too harsh. this relationship obviously doesnt have much trust involved and thats something you really need to get things to work. rethink the relationship and wether he really deserved how you treated him. were you cheating on him? why did he think that apart from your fone?

lime_kittyboo3@hotmai.com

damn... yeah, you couldn't just tell him, could you? either you are or you aren't, there is no maybe! You were cruel, and he didn't deserve that. Apologize to him, and tell him who the call was from. end of story.

ummmm...that's a little drastic! One kick tp the balls is ok, but this is too much!

That's some Jerry Springer **** right there.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

poor little boy. you should not go too hard on him.