How do you deal with...?

a person who tries to invade your private life?

Favorite Answer

i try my best to get him / her to involved in my private life problems !.. hehe :)

this way they just stop poking their nose !... azzholes !..

i really hate such kinda ppl !.. if i was a cannibal.. i wud have definately eaten them up !... grrrr

hehe :)

My private life is my own. If a person tries to invade it I try to change the subject and if that doesn't work, I tell them in a simple but commanding way that it is none of their business and walk away. It works every time.

What do u mean invade ur personal life? Like a friend or family trying to help you or just some random person...

1) ask them to stop

2) if they dont call the police and get a restraining order

3) buy a taser or some kind of protection just in case

No one can invade your private life unless you let them. There is one simple answer though, and that is get that person out of your life.

You need to maintain a solid boundary.

You have to clearly voice to them that they are violating your personal space and they have no right to do so (unless you are under 18 and you are talking about a parent).

If they don't respect this then you eliminate them from your life as you don't need that kind of toxic relationship.

If it becomes really invasive you get a restraining order!

Come at them with a pair of tweezers, a bullwhip and a 9 volt battery charger, they'll stop.

Just kidding, please don't do that.

You simply tell them to mind their own damn business and if that don't work, get on your computer and conjure up a realistic looking court paper that tells then that they are in imminent danger of having a personal protection order placed against them if they continue to disrespect your boundaries, physically and/or socially.

Tell them straight to leave you alone and mind their own business.

If that doesnt work, a solicitors letter is in order telling them you are considering legal action.

Failing that you are looking at a restraining order.

You don't [deal] you say goodbye. There are many variables in how to approach this person, but the point is the same, your own.

When your in a padded room.. there is no more "your private life"

Source(s): Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax -- YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'M LIVING IN THE PHUCKING PAST!

My personal favourite is "If I wanted your opinion, I'd give it too you" and as they stand there thinking about the statement, I tell them to "F@#k off"