Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

If Jesus was really Born on April 17, 6 bc?

Here I'll explain why & where I got that date from. It was on the discovery channel recently, however Reverend Finniss Dake made that claim in 1949..

Dec 25 is pagan which by now most of us have figured out.

the Magi sheep herders would have been herding in the spring, They most certianlty didnt walk allllllll the way from Syria into Jordan in 1 night (unless they borrowed santys sliegh).They arrived in Oct which would have been during the Festival Of Nisan which is why there was no room at the inn. The Star they saw earlier was the planet Jupiter Chopping off the Head of the Constillation Of the Ram (which would have been a very interesting sign in the Heavens to The Astrologer Maji in the Fields During the Time of King Herod. That bing said that would make today Dec 29 2111 and acording to the Myan Calander were all in deep doo doo in 3 days..........My question

Is that intresting????

Favorite Answer

Actually, John the Baptist was born on the Passover. Christ was six months younger. Or does this person using a title that Christ said not to, think that John was Born in September?

• jeni

HOW CAN THE TRUE YEAR OF CHRIST BE DETERMINED?

BIBLE YEARS FROM ADAM TO CHRIST:

Was he born 4004 after Adam. Was it 4025, or 4026 or 4049 or 4066 after Adam?

Until this can be established, no one will know, the bible years are there, they ended

and now we are after Christ. He was crucified in year 33 and should have been about age 35.

He should have been crucified Feb/Mar or Mar/April and count back six months to either September 2 to 10, or October 2-10.

The angels directed the shepherds, so they could bear witness of his birth.

Satan directed the wise men or Magi, the astrologers or star gazers of astrology in order to get the child Jesus killed at age 2, in the event it was him. Matt.4:1-11; Jesus is age 30 Luke 3:23; Satan is not sure that it is Jesus. Jesus is being protected. Satan 2Cor.4:3,4; 11:14; Is god of this world, blinding minds and transformng himself into an angel of light.

He knew how ro decieve Eve, and any he sets out to decieve, even the wise men or Magi. Matt.2:11,16; Herod killed all the sons from age 2.

Matt.8:29 These devils do know who Jesus is.

Source(s): Bible. Experience in study.

Why bother about what the date is, 25 Dec. is anyway from day one, a heathen day that the we (the christians) changed to a day of Birth, I know that Jesus wasn't born that day, but as long as we keep our eyes on Him and celebrate His birthday, even the sabbath is debateble, but that is only a tool for the enemy to keep our eyes off Christ and focus on rituals. jenmchristian@yahoo.com

I dont understand all of your question, but i believe he was born in spring or warmer weather. but that is my opinion only. I feel it was to cold for him in dec. to be born. and why woud god make mary and joseph suffer in the cold and travel all that way in bad weather and plus he was a newborn he would of froze to death. but only my opinion.

I don't know why you put this question in 2X, but I'll give you the same answer on this one as I did the other one. Whatever you say. It's your opinion.