lower level?

Do guys tell thier friends about thier sex life ? if they've been going out with someone for quite a while?

Favorite Answer

no only the one night stands

Yes...guys do tell their sex to their friends and sometimes it is some of it is over exaggerated!!! Once a guy has been in a relationship for awhile, he does not talk about as much...it's assumed!!! However, if you do something kinky...he runs to his friends and tells them...some of it exaggerated too!!!

Source(s): Had lots of guy friends

Some do, some don't. Alot of my friends will brag about things, or say things openly. Usually they won't go into details and names however.

I have never told anyone about any details of my sex life (and believe me, there's plenty interesting to tell). I feel it would be very disrespectful to my girlfriend to do so.

Hope this helps.

most of the friends share each and every detail of their sex life including what style they made last night.

At my age I just wish I had something to tell anyone !

Yes if there *** holes but men with class and respect dont!

• girls do, guys dont

Do you girls?