Am I really I?

i didnt decide I should be a boy, I donot know why I like the colour of blue. I dont know why morning fog with snow so beautiful to me.I donot know why my heart pounded so strongly when I first saw Sue.

I dont know why fresh salmon taste so good.I donot know why Carlos Jobims samba sounds so sweet .

The important things I really care ,it seems to me , were already in me .I didnt decide it. sometimes I wonder Am I really I ? or in other words why it is already there who wrote this in my heart?

• ..
    Favorite Answer

Who knows, really? Those with sensitive hearts ask these things. Life is a mystery. Just live it n maybe answers will come.......Maybe this passage from rilke will help you:

"...I would like to beg you dear Sir, as well as I can, to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.

"Rainer Maria Rilke, 1903 From "Letters to a young poet."

Dude! ur who you really are coz thats what you were made for! to appreciate the things you like, admire, notice...i dont think you can help it! its just you and its very special. No one else feels the way you do and it also makes you different! I think yu are great!

• Kelrec

i don't know. its all really confusing. we can be everything or nothing. i don't know. i even don't know why i my brain is telling me to write this and my heart is saying this is the right thing when this is not really the answer to your question. blah! this is stupid!

I believe there is no right answer to your question.

In time you will discover who you are & what you are.

Good Luck.

Take a vacation!

is this a poem cause it is really good!?!??!

well good luck on ur journy finding who u are. i wish u the best of luck.

what is your question?