What should I do??

My husband and i have been apart since Septmber. He called me in Decmber. He wants me to go back to him. But i checked his email the other day. ( Because he asked me to). He has been to dating sites, Should I worry about this??

I kicked him out, in Semtmber. Because he was cheating on me. Abuse was an hot issue to. The Cops where called more than a few dozen times.We went to court. The judge told him, to leave me alone. Was i wrong for taken his calls??

Favorite Answer

It is said that if we don't believe we are valuable no one else will to. In September you made a very wise decision and I commend you on the strength to separate your relationship. Life is a precious gift, to commit your life to someone who doesn't regard it so is a tragedy. You were wrong for taking his calls, you should be getting a divorce. All of those times you called the cops or dealt with his cheating how did it make you feel? Do you want to feel like that again? Think about the emotional price you will pay if you choose to go back into that relationship.? Is it worth it? You have gone this far keep going . Fill your life with things that encourage and inspire you. Their are some great guys out there its a shame for you miss out on that.

Kourtnie D.

Start believing in urself. Focus on ur skills. Try leading a good life based on ur merits. Encash on ur assets and strengths. There's more to life than getting stuck with obvious dirt.

Sweetie you need to find someone who knows your worth. You are worthy of real and unconditional love, and I don't know if anyone has ever told you but love does not hurt. You are a precious jewel and you need to find someone who will treat you accordingly. I will pray for you and I wish you the best.

You're not wrong to take his calls, but don't go back. MORE DRAMA! Stick to your guns...he couldn't possibly of changed in just a few months.

Run the opposite direction....

Take him to a shrink, then see if there is a chance to take him back.

don't go back to him, as for his calls - stop answering them - he'll get the hint.

good luck and be careful !

I wouldnt take him back, because it will happen again. If shes on websites, he will still do it at your home.....

sounds like you need to get rid of him and find someone more worthy of your love, he sounds down right dangerous!

move on.... ur worth much more.... ur kind nature is making u feel that ur at fault... he hit u.... how is that ur fault... just leave him.... maybe he knows that if he is good to u he will get u back.... just leave him.....