Is there anything wrong with saying-"me too" when a guy tells u he misses u?

Why do guys ask "me too what?" when u say me too instead of saying "i miss u too".

Favorite Answer

nothing wrong with that. hmm. did you ever stop to think whether the guy just didn't mean what he just said...?

Why can't you say "missing you too". Words can mean a lot to someone. How you choose to use them is up to you. In a relationship your words must be chosen carefully. The wrong format of words could make your partner who feels for you deeply decide that you do not feel the same and maybe end the relationship. This has happened to me before. Please choose your words carefully and try to be more sensitive to your partner. I was told this before I got dumped for not choosing my words with precise sensitive thoughts. Blah, Blah.

Source(s): life

I don't see anything wrong with it. It is always nicer to hear I miss u too. They might consider me too as u not actually meaning it and they want to make sure.

There's nothing wrong with saying me too...however, I can see his point. It can sound a little detached just saying that, when he wants you to sound more invested in him rather than flinging off a casual "me too."

I know the feeling of missing my girlfriend alot, calling her up and her seeming to not really care. Try showing him you care more if you do.

Yes, there's something wrong with saying "me too". You're actually saying that you miss yourself, too. Why don't you want to say "I miss you, too." or "I feel the same way.?

• Jane

It's ok to be a little jealous, but I wouldn't worry too much. They are best friends, it's natural for them to really miss each other.

welll always make it a point a point to say I MISS YOU TOOO....and sometimes tell him U MISS HIM before he tells you....or u know the sweetest as soon as he calls pick up the call and say..Hi Honey(whatever u use between ur'll) I wass missing you right now in my blanket or something similer and then say AND U CALLED ME....IAM REALLY MISSING YOU!

He'll love it!

No, it's telling you that you miss him as well, which is what I am sure he would like to hear...it shows you care as well. :)

He was probably asking to affirm that indeed YOU DO miss him! He wanted to hear the actual words to bring comfort to his soul! hehe :)

i wouldnt like it if someone told me me to when i told them i miss them or i love them. i would want to hear them say i miss you too or i love you too. so i would say yes. say i miss you too not me too cuz thats what he wants to hear!

Don't play games, if you missed him, say so.