How come Aliens are always viewed as some less-attractive ceatures than us ..Humans?

Example: E.T. and the Green Little Men with Tentacles.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it is a human thing to always want to look better than the other. the aliens are less attractive from your [human] perspective. my guess is that the aliens are asking themselves the same question viz why humans are less attractive!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because aliens look like malformed and sickly looking versions of humans. Attractiveness is based on percieved fitness of an individual.

• 1 decade ago

. IT"s strictly a matter of natural selection.

Can you imagine breeding a monster alien with a monster human!

Huh,That does not seem too logical.!0 beers would get around that obstacle! Oh, well.

• 1 decade ago

Dude Michael Jackson is attractive! Don't insult aliens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because the aliens would most likely be evolved to be suitable to there native environment, and from what i understand is there is more non earth like worlds out there than there is earth like ones.

• JAMI E
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

lol. Thanks! I was watching a comedy where they put ET in the freezer and Mr. T walked in the house and when the household members commented Oh my gosh Mr T. He was like thats right. wheres my boy E. Hilarious. thankyou for reminding of that little skit.

• Rodiak
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Because they're always thought of as the 'monsters' that'll invade earth and control it.

• 1 decade ago

Because we as humans are self-righteous and arrogant. No other intelligent life can be more attractive than us.

• 1 decade ago

Not really, sometimes aliens are overwelmingly beautiful.

• 1 decade ago

They like to identify.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.