How come Aliens are always viewed as some less-attractive ceatures than us ..Humans?

Example: E.T. and the Green Little Men with Tentacles.

Favorite Answer

it is a human thing to always want to look better than the other. the aliens are less attractive from your [human] perspective. my guess is that the aliens are asking themselves the same question viz why humans are less attractive!

Because aliens look like malformed and sickly looking versions of humans. Attractiveness is based on percieved fitness of an individual.

. IT"s strictly a matter of natural selection.

Can you imagine breeding a monster alien with a monster human!

Huh,That does not seem too logical.!0 beers would get around that obstacle! Oh, well.

Dude Michael Jackson is attractive! Don't insult aliens.

Because the aliens would most likely be evolved to be suitable to there native environment, and from what i understand is there is more non earth like worlds out there than there is earth like ones.

• JAMI E

lol. Thanks! I was watching a comedy where they put ET in the freezer and Mr. T walked in the house and when the household members commented Oh my gosh Mr T. He was like thats right. wheres my boy E. Hilarious. thankyou for reminding of that little skit.

• Rodiak

Because they're always thought of as the 'monsters' that'll invade earth and control it.

Because we as humans are self-righteous and arrogant. No other intelligent life can be more attractive than us.

Not really, sometimes aliens are overwelmingly beautiful.

They like to identify.