Do you really feel it is necessary to see the hanging of Saddam?

You know i do not care who he is but i think it is not right to be showing images of them tying a rope around his neck and then him dying.

Would you like it if they showed a family member of yours on tv being hung?

I didn't hear anyone wanting so badly to see jeffery dahmers dead body or tookie williams execution. What is the point in this? I think it is very uncalled for

Favorite Answer

No,I really don't feel it's necessary and I will definitely not watch it...

That's true. We shouldn't see it, but it's still interesting you know in a sick kind of way. It's not like it brings anyone any consolence.. it just kind of gives the world something more to gawk at.

Half the people who want to see it have no clue who he even is or what he's done.. it's called bandwagon pretty much haha.

• bess

I don't want to see it but I'm betting some families of the victims want to. I'm not saying that is right or that it would help the grieving families and I do not believe in capital punishment as I believe we should leave that to God but it is obvious that the Iraqi's don't think like us. They lived under his tyranny and suffered for years and though I don't condone it I certainly understand it.

Yeah it's disturbing. I though people stopped watching executions in the 19th Century. I thought it is considered barbaric. I don't have the least bit of sympathy for Saddam Hussien, but wanting to watch anyone die is just sick.

• Benz

I agree, some people need to get a life and go out more. It's like their only interest is to watch a car accident, while driving.

I don't feel it is necessary to see Saddam being hanged. Actually, as much as i want him dead, that is not what they sould of done, in my opinion. It is a sin to kill others.

you must be very young, he had been terrorizing innocent people for over 20 years,,,,, and he's done some frikin sick shnit on the tv too... frankly, i'm already sick of hearing about it, but you know, you can always turn the tv off......

It's pure politics and it's disgraceful.

Why not feed him to the lions on live T.V. while they're at it?

To me, it's really whatever...A lot of people want to see him dead. So give the people what they want I guess.

Big wop the muslims showed men being beheaded and screaming befored they died and I am suppose to care that they showed Saddam being hanged NO.