What brand of Hot Dogs taste the best and how is the best way to cook them so they come out exquisite?

Favorite Answer

the best hot dog is Nathans. best cooked by pan frying them, making sure you constantly roll them around for even cooking.

• MT C

Any hot dog grilled slowly is the best. I enjoy Johsonville Stadium Brats. But by far the very best I've had is from a local butcher shop in Vaughn, MT. It is a garlic sausage and it is sooooooo gooooddd.

Kahn's fat free dogs are amazingly good. Nothing ersatz about the taste. A very clean, unheavy, ungreasy taste.

I like them grilled, with some slight browning and crust and sizzle.

oscar meyer is the best

the best way to cook them would be over a fire but if you can't have a fire then grill them.

also cook them slowly, otherwise the outside will get done but the inside may still be cold

Any Kosher all beef hot dog, cooked on a grill !!

Kogel viennas on the grill. Also Johnsonville brats are good, simmer in beer & onions then grill.

Vienna Beef Hotdogs are the BEST by far! They are best served boiled or steamed and served Chicago style.

i only use ball park & eckrich read the package ingredience put the oven rack down low then broil them on low can brush them with a little barbaque sauce don't over cook they will split

Johnsonville Brats cooked on the grill........Yummy!!

I like Bar-S. I like to broil them. They taste just like they were cooked over a campfire. Yum!