What brand of Hot Dogs taste the best and how is the best way to cook them so they come out exquisite?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the best hot dog is Nathans. best cooked by pan frying them, making sure you constantly roll them around for even cooking.

• MT C
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Any hot dog grilled slowly is the best. I enjoy Johsonville Stadium Brats. But by far the very best I've had is from a local butcher shop in Vaughn, MT. It is a garlic sausage and it is sooooooo gooooddd.

• 1 decade ago

Kahn's fat free dogs are amazingly good. Nothing ersatz about the taste. A very clean, unheavy, ungreasy taste.

I like them grilled, with some slight browning and crust and sizzle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oscar meyer is the best

the best way to cook them would be over a fire but if you can't have a fire then grill them.

also cook them slowly, otherwise the outside will get done but the inside may still be cold

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Any Kosher all beef hot dog, cooked on a grill !!

• 1 decade ago

Kogel viennas on the grill. Also Johnsonville brats are good, simmer in beer & onions then grill.

• 1 decade ago

Vienna Beef Hotdogs are the BEST by far! They are best served boiled or steamed and served Chicago style.

• 1 decade ago

i only use ball park & eckrich read the package ingredience put the oven rack down low then broil them on low can brush them with a little barbaque sauce don't over cook they will split

• 1 decade ago

Johnsonville Brats cooked on the grill........Yummy!!

• 1 decade ago

I like Bar-S. I like to broil them. They taste just like they were cooked over a campfire. Yum!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.